The Portable, Powerful Videoscope
The IPLEX G Lite industrial videoscope packs powerful imaging capabilities into a small, rugged body. Lightweight and able to go almost anywhere, users working in challenging applications have a remote visual inspection tool with the image quality and ease of use to get the job done.
Ergonomically designed and weighing only 1.15 kg (2.5 pounds)/IPLEX G Lite and 1.16 kg (2.6 pounds/IPLEX G Lite-W, the videoscope can be carried to almost any job site and used comfortably.
- Durable: Small but tough, the IPLEX G Lite/IPLEX G Lite-W videoscope is designed to meet IP65 standards and built to pass U.S. Department of Defense testing (MIL-STD)
- Choose the right scope for the job: Choose from scopes measuring 2 m and 3.5 m long (4 mm/6 mm) and 10 m long (6 mm only)
- Made to travel: The videoscope and its accessories fit neatly in a lightweight travel case small enough to fit under an airplane seat
True to Your Image
If you’re tired of sacrificing portability for high-quality images, stop. The IPLEX G Lite and IPLEX G Lite-W videoscope packs many of the imaging features found on our larger videoscopes into a small, highly-portable instrument.
- Bright illumination, reduced noise: The videoscope’s LED light source is twice as bright as the predecessor model (IPLEX UltraLite); alonglong with the new noise reduction algorithm, the IPLEX G Lite and IPLEX G Lite-W videoscope helps you locate problems and defects in dark areas
- 60 frames per second (fps) video: Capture smooth videos with the videoscope’s high frame rate; if you are recording a moving object, you can obtain clear videos with no stutter
- Flexible UV and IR lighting options: Detect invisible hairline cracks using ultraviolet (UV) illumination, and view objects in dark area using infrared (IR) illumination; the interchangeable LED light source expands the capabilities of the videoscope*
- Powerful measurement at the touch of your finger: The videoscope is equipped with scalar measurement as a standard feature, enabling you to size objects using a reference defect; for more advanced functionality, upgrade to the stereo measurement option to size objects using precise three-dimensional coordinates
*IPLEX G Lite only
Fast & Easy
The videoscope’s ergonomics and ruggedness are complemented by thoughtful features that help make your inspections fast and efficient.
- Responsive joystick, precise movements: Responsive TrueFeel articulation enables you to control the scope’s tip with precise movement so that you can navigate to your target area quickly
- Record still images and video simultaneously: With the push of a button, you can capture still images while recording a video
- Bookmark: Add bookmarks to save time during video reviews and find critical moments quickly
- Constant video: Never lose critical inspection recordings. The videoscope automatically records the last 30 minutes of your inspection even if you forget to press the record button
- Stream inspection images: By using the recommended USB wireless LAN adaptor, images can be shared with colleagues using a tablet during the inspection. This helps make it easy to diagnose problems with the help of other inspectors